Brr, it’s cold out there! We’re feeling a wintery chill down here in Florida. Admittedly, it’s not nearly as bad as what most of you are experiencing—we don’t typically get snow or anything like that—but we’ve acclimated to the warmth darn it and we want our summer weather back.
But that’s neither here nor there… We want to see what cold means to you. Show us in a photo what you picture when you think of the word “cold.” Below are a couple examples just in case you need some inspiration.
Ready to get started?
Here are the Member Challenge rules:
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (Dec 21, 2018 – Jan 27, 2019)
- Images must be submitted by Jan 27, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted in the Community Member Challenge thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by February 7, 2019 on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 26 | Cold thread on the Community and submit your work in a comment. Details, rules, and the prize information can be found there as well.
From snow, to ice, to ice cream, to cool temperatures, there’s no shortage of subjects to photograph. Have fun with this challenge—we look forward to seeing what you create! Submit your work here.