In honor of the 20th anniversary of the release of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, we’re sharing this classic Down & Dirty Tricks tutorial from Photoshop Magazine’s January, 2011 issue. #HarryPotter20Read More
Backscreened photos are often seen in wedding albums, where an image appears faintly in the background, so you can put easily readable text over that image (usually other “full strength” images as well). Here’s how to get the effect in both Photoshop and Lightroom.Read More
I discovered a while ago that bad weather photos could make stunning black-and-white or special-look type images with just a little work in Lightroom. [By Serge Ramelli]Read More
Here’s an Old School technique that is still extremely useful today, the quickest, easiest way to make it look like your object was photographed on a reflective background.Read More
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)