Join Larry Becker for a class designed to give you a firm understanding of lens characteristics, capabilities, technologies, and key terms.Read More
Category: Online Courses
Learn how to improve your craft by joining Dave Clayton as he takes you into Photoshop and demonstrates how you can start with an existing design and build on top of it to make something completely unique. When you learn an instrument you play other people’s music, when you learn to cook you use other people’s recipes, and it is no different when you are learning design. In this class you’ll learn how to find inspiration, extract from PDFs, add vector images, incorporate stock photos into your design, work with templates, as well as tips and techniques for adding...Read More
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)