On this week’s episode of The Grid, we’d like to introduce you to someone…Viktor Fejes!Read More
In honor of the 20th anniversary of the release of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, we’re sharing this classic Down & Dirty Tricks tutorial from Photoshop Magazine’s January, 2011 issue. #HarryPotter20Read More
On June 28, 2017, high-end retoucher Viktor Fejes will co-host the webcast alongside Scott Kelby. In our upcoming webcast, Scott Kelby and Viktor Fejes will answer any retouching question you can think of.Read More
Easily make streets look wet in your travel photos in Lightroom or Camera Raw…Read More
Gilmar Smith guides you through her personal process from idea to ﬁnal image, including how she gets her kids involved, how she lets them tell their own stories, and what she does when things don’t go as planned.Read More
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)