Happy Friday! As promised, we are getting our Member Challenges back up and running. However, there will be a few minor changes. After reviewing the suggestions, we’ve decided to elongate the timelines, but keep the rule that you must make a new image for the challenge. Beyond that, the rest of the rules stay the same. So without further ago, here’s your next challenge… We want you to photograph something round. Below are a few examples. See what we mean? Good! Now do yourself a favor and quickly review these rules: Only 1 submission per member Work must be...Read More
Category: Member Challenge
With Serge Ramelli’s new class — Using Photoshop & Lightroom to Create Amazing Cityscapes — we thought now would be the perfect time to challenge you all to create the most wow-worthy cityscape possible. Using the lessons you’ve learned in the class, we want you to take on the cities and take our breaths away. Here are a few examples of what we’re looking for.. Feeling inspired? Go out there and start photographing those cities! Once you’ve got your image, head on over to Member Challenge 14 | Cityscapes on the Community and submit your...Read More
- REVIEW: Cotton Camera Carrying System (CCS) G3 HarnessScore: 98%
- REVIEW: OWC Drive DockScore: 90%
- REVIEW: Alien Skin Exposure X2Score: 90%
- REVIEW: Sekonic L-858D-U SpeedmasterScore: 90%
- REVIEW: HP Z2 Mini G3 Performance WorkstationScore: 98%
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)