Powerful Full-Body Shaping—in the Right Hands and SituationsRead More
Macphun has produced an inexpensive ($69), yet extraordinarily comprehensive image editor called Luminar, and it warrants attention from beginners to seasoned professionals. Currently, it’s exclusively for Macs running at least OS 10.10.5 and it works as a standalone or as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, and Elements. You can also launch it as an extension from inside Apple’s Photo application. If you’ve used any of Macphun’s other applications, such as Aurora HDR, Luminar’s interface will be familiar; but just in case, Macphun has posted 63 video tutorials, a user’s guide, and a comparison chart stacking Luminar...Read More
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)