Did you ever compose an image and ask yourself why the composed objects look sort of fake? Well, maybe it was because they don’t have the right shadows. It’s not complicated to create a physically correct shadow, but there are a few things that you should consider. There are three types of shadows, and the good news is all three of them can be created in Photoshop.Read More
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)