Learn how to add one more flash to your portrait lighting with Scott Kelby!Read More
Dave Clayton and Glyn Dewis take us step by step through a complete project, from photography to a final poster design. They show us how to take advantage of many of the apps and features in CC, including Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, CC Libraries, Typekit, and Adobe Stock.Read More
Hi awesome KelbyOne members! Though I’d share this product shoot I was working on quite a while back, but I still wanted to share it here and show a little behind the scenes stuff. The final shot is above. The behind-the-scene production shot below (by Brad Moore), shows the simple three-light set-up used to light the sunglasses. Now, don’t let all the boom stands and stuff make you think this set-up is more complicated than it really is. I’ll break it down below the photo. First, I wanted a black background behind the sunglasses, so we slid a black Westcott flag...Read More
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)