On Episode 337 of The Grid, Erik Kuna, Mark Rodriguez , and Gilmar Smith talked about ways you can stay creative without spending an arm and a leg. Here’s the list:
1. Stop Obsessing about gear
2. Obsess about Planning
3. Create a Personal Projects or Self-Portrait series
4. Collaborate/Partner with other photographers/artists
5. Never stop learning, Find great Training and Education
6. Attend Conferences, Workshops or Photowalks
7. Learn the Rules then Break the Rule
8. Dabble in Other Arts like photoshop, drawing, painting, etc.
9. Share your work but ask for feedback from the right people
10. Have Fun
If you want more details on their 10 tips, watch the full episode of The Grid right now.