Master the artistic landscape panorama in this new class from Steve Hansen, exclusively on KelbyOne. In this class, Steve will show you what gear you need, how to find good panoramic settings, techniques for vertical panoramas, and so much more. By the end of these lessons, you’ll have the expertise needed to create landscape panoramas that drop jaws!
Here’s the layout of Steve’s latest class:
2. Point Reyes Sunrise
3. Two-Image Vertical Panorama Techniques
4. Shooting in Midday Light
5. Chimney Rock Overlook
6. Focus Stacking
7. Shooting on a Beach at Sunset
8. Overcoming Stitching Errors in Photoshop
9. Stitching a Vertical Panorama in Photoshop
10. The Wheat Image and Post Processing HDR Panoramas
11. Post Processing the Focus Stacking and More
Start learning how to create Artist Landscape Panoramas now!
Award-winning photographer food photographer Steve Hansen brings an artist’s eye and a chef’s perspective to every image he creates for his clients. Steve draws upon his prior experience as a food stylist, professional chef, and digital artist to every shoot where he creates vibrant and impactful images that consistently resonate with the senses.