We’re taking a close look at another classical form of photography in our latest Member Challenge—this time around we want you to show us your best architecture shots! Whether it’s the interior or the exterior of the building, we want to see the way you capture the lines, angles, shapes, and colors that make up the buildings around you.
If you need a little inspiration, check out Scott Kelby’s Travel Photography: Capturing the Essence of a City—he’s got one lesson on photographing exteriors and one on interiors. Otherwise, watch Travel Photography: A Photographer’s Guide to New York. There’s a lot of architecture photography in that class too!
Here are the rules:
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (09/21/18 – 10/28/18)
- Images must be submitted by 10/28/18 at 11:59 PM EDT
- Entry must be submitted in the Community thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by 11/08/18 on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 24 | Architecture thread on the Community and submit your work via a comment. Details, rules, and the prize information can be found there as well.
Best of luck—don’t be afraid to try something new, and most importantly, have fun!