Member Challenge 58 | Personal Stories
Are you ready to dive into the world of storytelling through your lens? We’re excited to announce the theme for our next KelbyOne Member Challenge: Personal Stories.
In this challenge, we invite you to share your personal stories and experiences through your photography. Whether it’s a candid moment with loved ones, a self-portrait capturing your emotions, or a snapshot of a meaningful place, we want to see the stories that resonate with you on a personal level.
Keep reading for more details on how to participate and submit your entries. And make sure you get your entry in before the deadline— April 21st, 2024 at 11:59PM ET. We can’t wait to see the results!
Member Challenge Theme: Personal Stories
Check out the following photos and get some inspiration for your entry!
Read the rules and jump right into the Personal Stories Member Challenge!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro or VIP member to submit their work to the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Photograph must be taken within the challenge dates (February 2nd, 2024 – April 21st, 2024).
- Images must be submitted by April 21st, 2024, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted to the Member Challenge Gallery
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced on the Insider by May 2nd, 2024—the winner will receive a Member Challenge feature, the prizes below, and major bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, click the link below and upload your entry.
The Winner Will Receive….
- (1) eBook: How Do I Do That In Photoshop? (2nd edition) by renowned photographer and author Scott Kelby
- (1) Replay of your choice for any currently available KelbyOneLive Conference*
- An exclusive spotlight on our Insider page and Social Platforms
- Opportunities to be featured in KelbyOne Publications
*Photoshop World not included.
Create and submit an amazing image for your chance to win a feature, bragging rights, and exposure on our social channels.