There’s a reason that Photoshop World is a fan-favorite. 3 days of incredible speakers, fun after hours events, contests, giveaways, and interactive sessions. We could go on and on, or you could experience it for yourself. Mark your calendar and join us virtually on August 30th – September 1st, 2022!
Don’t miss your chance to get in on the excitement. Whether you’re a PSW die-hard, or it’s your first time, there’s so much to discover at Photoshop World.
Why Should You Attend Photoshop World 2022? Here Are 10 Reasons!
1. Watch live, interactive sessions with 20+ top industry pros.
During Photoshop World, you’re not just an audience member, you can ask questions and engage with our instructors in the chatbox—live on the screen! Here’s a sneak peek at who’s teaching this year.
- Scott Kelby: Award-Winning Photoshop, Photography & Lightroom Author
- Larry Becker: Camera Technique & Technology Guru
- Mary Bel: Fine Art Photographer
- Dave Black: Lightpainting Expert & Nikon Ambassador
- Scott Bourne: Professional Wildlife Photographer & Educator
- Lisa Carney: Mobile Photographer & Lightroom Instructor
- Dave Clayton: UK-Based Graphic Design & Creative Specialist
- Glyn Dewis: Photographer, Educator & Author
- Frank Doorhof: Netherland-Based Fashion & Glamour Photographer
- Siân Elizabeth: Beauty, Fashion, & Portrait Photographer
- Rob Foldy: Renowned Professional Sports & Portrait Photographer
- Kaylee Greer: The World’s Most Awesome Dog Photographer
- Mark Heaps: Design & Communication Specialist
- Karen Hutton: International Landscape & Travel Photographer
- Ramtin Kazemi: Award-Winning Landscape Photographer
- Erik Kuna: Space Flight Photographer
- Bret Malley: Imaginative Photographer & Educator
- Joe McNally: Master of Portraits & World Leader in Flash Education
- Kirk Nelson: Photographer & Graphic Designer
- Kristi Odom: Internationally Acclaimed Photographer
- Victoria Pavlov: Photoshop Painter & Artist
- Moose Peterson: Wildlife Photographer, Author, & Nikon Ambassador
- Ian Plant: Outdoor, Landscape, & Adventure Photographer
- Serge Ramelli: Landscape & Urban Photographer
- Rick Sammon: Canon Explorer of Light & Travel Photography Expert
- Deborah Sandidge: Travel & Landscape Photographer & Nikon Ambassador
- Kristina Sherk: DC-Based High-End Photoshop Retoucher & Educator
- Gilmar Smith: Creative Portraiture & Photoshop Composite Specialist
- Rob Sylvan: Photographer, Educator & Photography Book Author
- Tracy Sweeney: Award-Winning Child, Family, & Commericial Photographer
- Terry White: Adobe’s Worldwide Photography & Photoshop Evangelist
2. Connect virtually with others—from around the world—with the same questions as you.
Spend 3 days with a friendly group of photographers who all share a passion for photography, Photoshop, and Lightroom! You’re in good company, and you’re bound to make some friends!
3. Dive deep into Photoshop, Lightroom, and photography with 3 different sessions to choose from each hour.
One great part of Photoshop World is that YOU choose your own journey. Stay tuned for when we release this year’s full schedule!
4. All paid attendees will receive a 6-month KelbyOne Pro membership.*
All registered attendees including current KelbyOne Pro and KelbyOne Plus Annual & Monthly Members will receive a 6 Month Pro Membership. Once you are registered you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your membership.
5. Enjoy exciting events like Midnight Madness, After Hours Party, and more!
As you know, Photoshop World isn’t a typical 9-5 conference—the party continues after hours! While they might look a little different, attendees will still get to experience the same events you know and love at Photoshop World. Get ready to have some fun!
6. Prepare yourself for all of the excitement, laughter, and energy of our Keynote presentation!
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry (from laughing so hard!). Come along for the journey that is the Photoshop World Keynote. Our dedicated and passionate speakers kill it every year!
7. Reach exclusive opportunities and get your hard work recognized at the Guru Awards.
Every year we receive hundreds of entries. Could your photo be crowned this year’s winner? Register for this event to be alerted when submissions go live!
8. Unlock the secret to editing your images and developing your own style.
Many of our sessions are solely devoted to developing your post-processing skills and finding your style. Whether you’re doing your touch-ups in Lightroom or going to town in Photoshop—find your start here!
9.Walk away with the confidence and memories that will inspire you every day.
Many of our attendees have been with us on this journey for over 20 years. With all of that experience, we know that confidence isn’t just something that magically appears—you need the right environment to bring it out of you. Let us help support you on YOUR journey.
10. Get access to all session recordings for 1 year!*
*Recorded sessions will be available 5-7 days after the event has completed. Attendees can access the conference replays for up to one year after the event date.
Ready, Set, Photoshop World!
Photoshop World, the creative event of the year, will be here before you know it! Don’t be the only one without your ticket!