For 15 years, DxO has been developing some of the world’s most advanced image processing technologies. Today they have released the highly anticipated Nik Collection 2018 by DxO, an updated suite of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop plugins for photographers and creative professionals. Also available today is DxO PhotoLab 1.2, an update of DxO’s RAW and JPEG image processing software, which adds new local correction features and support for seven additional cameras (the Sony A7 III, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G9, TZ90, and GF9, the Canon EOS 2000D, the Apple iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X).
These updates were designed for expert photographers and graphic designers, the Nik Collection includes seven powerful plugins for Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Photoshop Elements that offer a full range of creative effects and filters:
- Analog Efex Pro applies analog film, camera, and lens simulations to digital photos.
- Color Efex Pro includes a set of filters for color correction, touch-up, and creative effects.
- Dfine reduces the noise of digital images by analyzing the specificities of each device.
- HDR Efex Pro processes images in HDR.
- Sharpener Pro increases the accuracy and enhances the detail of digital images.
- Silver Efex Pro is a black and white image conversion solution inspired by darkroom techniques.
- Viveza locally adjusts the color and tone of specific areas of the image.
The Nik Collection 2018 by DxO is available for download on the DxO website for $49.99 instead of $69 until July 1st, 2018.
To view the entire press release on this release, click here.