Member Challenge 45 | Macro
Get ready to get up close and personal with your subject!
Macro photography sometimes requires your viewer to guess what the subject is. It’s all about highlighting the details or creating an abstract pattern with fine lines, gears, feathers, texture, petals, or any element of your subject.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Images must be submitted by June 20th, 2021, at 11:59 PM ET and must be created within the challenge timeline.
Member Challenge Theme: Macro
Do you have an idea of what you want to photograph for our latest photo Member Challenge? Make sure you read the rules before you get started!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (May 5th, 2021 – June 20th, 2021 )
- Images must be submitted by June 20th, 2021, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted in the Community Member Challenge thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by July 1st, 2021, on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge feature and bragging rights!
- By submitting your work, you agree to our Terms and Conditions for submitting work to KelbyOne.
- After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 45 | Macro thread on the Community and submit your work in a comment. Details, rules, and prize information can be found there as well.
Create and submit a stunning macro image for your chance to win!