Member Challenge 41 | Portraits
Are you a people person? If not, it might be time to get out of your comfort zone for this next member challenge.
Grab your kids, spouse, partner, or roommates and offer to take their portrait. They will appreciate the gesture, and you’ll end up with a great image for your portfolio! It’s a WIN-WIN!
Maybe it’s a senior portrait session, a headshot for a young professional, or a fashion and beauty shoot—the possibilities are endless.
Member Challenge Theme: Portraits
See the images below for inspiration and examples of what we’re looking for!
We can’t wait to see your entries to this competition! Make sure you read the rules before you get started!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (November 5th-December 6th)
- Images must be submitted by December 6th, 2020, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted in the Community Member Challenge thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by December 17th, 2020 on the Insider—the winner will receive a featured post, exposure on our socials, and major bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 41 | Portraits thread on the Community and submit your work in a comment. Details, rules, and prize information can be found there as well.
Create and submit an amazing image for your chance to win a special Member Challenge prize and exposure on our social channels. Past winners have even been selected for cover of our Photoshop User magazine, so it’s a pretty big deal!