Member Challenge 38 |Scenes From Your Streets
We’re challenging you to look at your surroundings, the people on your block, your neighbors, and capture what is authentic to your reality.
It could be a photo of the architecture, a portrait shoot with your family, capturing current events, or anything else you see from the perspective of street photography.
This class from Ibarionex Perello is a great place to start if you’re looking to be inspired! Here are some great images to get you started, we can’t wait to see the photos you submit for this one. Now let’s dive in!
Do you have an idea of what you want to photograph for our latest photo Member Challenge? Make sure you read the rules before you get started!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (June 12th-July 19th)
- Images must be submitted by July 19, 2020, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted in the Community Member Challenge thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by July 29th on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 38 | Scenes From Your Streets thread on the Community and submit your work in a comment. Details, rules, and prize information can be found there as well.
Create and submit an amazing image for your chance to win a special Member Challenge prize and exposure on our social channels. Past winners have even been selected for covers of our magazines, so it’s a pretty big deal!