So for this Member Challenge, we wanted something clean and classic, and decided we want to see your best black and white photos! Black and white photos are a great way to show off some advanced techniques, showcasing contrast, tone, shadow, shape, and texture in your image. And while they don’t have to be long exposure photos, our newest instructor Mimo Meidany specializes in black and white photography and can provide some great tips and inspiration in his newest class, How to Take Stunning Long Exposures.
There are a few rules though:
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (8/10/18 – 9/9/18)
- Images must be submitted by 9/9/18 at 11:59 PM EDT
- Entry must be submitted in the Community thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by 9/20/18 on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 23 | Black and White thread on the Community and submit your work via a comment. Details, rules, and the prize information can be found there as well.
Good luck to all! And remember, have fun!