As promised, we are getting our Member Challenges back up and running. However, there will be a few minor changes. After reviewing the suggestions, we’ve decided to elongate the timelines, but keep the rule that you must make a new image for the challenge.
Beyond that, the rest of the rules stay the same.
So without further ago, here’s your next challenge… We want you to photograph something round. Below are a few examples.
See what we mean? Good! Now do yourself a favor and quickly review these rules:
- Only 1 submission per member
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given
- Images must be submitted by 10/8/17 at 11:59PM EDT
- Entry must be submitted by the Community
The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced on 10/12/17—the winner will also receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt.
To submit your image, head on over to Member Challenge 15 | Round on the Community and leave a comment with your image attached. Best of luck—we look forward to seeing your new work!