Member Challenge 52 | Seeing Double
Is two really better than one? In this challenge, we’re putting this age old saying to the test. To really rock this challenge, play with compositions that will help highlight your two subjects!
When it comes time to submit, just make sure you have double your subject in mind! Two tall trees side by side, a sun setting with its’ reflection—anything goes, as long as we can count two of them!
The process for submissions has slightly changed, so make sure to read the rules closely!
Member Challenge Theme: Seeing Double
Check out the following photos and get some inspiration for your entry!
Read the rules and jump right into the Seeing Double Member Challenge!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the challenge dates (October 7, 2022 – December 4, 2022).
- Images must be submitted by December 4th, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted to the Member Challenge Gallery
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by December 8, 2022, on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge feature, major bragging rights, and prizes listed below!
- After you’ve created your image, click the link below and upload your entry.
Get ready to create a winning shot, and good luck!
The Winner Will Receive….
- (1) Signed copy of Scott Kelby’s Lightroom 7-Point System book
- (1) Replay of your choice for any currently available KelbyOneLive Conference*
- An exclusive spotlight on our Insider page and Social Platforms
- Opportunities to be featured in Photoshop User Magazine
*Photoshop World Not Included