Member Challenge 49 | Light and Color
In our next KelbyOne Member Challenge, we’re asking you to play around with light and color. To be a top contender, be sure your photo incorporates thoughtful use of both of these elements!
Maybe you pull out the fancy equipment and cook up some awesome lighting effects in post. Or maybe you decide to go out at Golden hour and let nature surprise you with it’s own variations of light and color. There’s so many cool ways your photos could turn out!
Start brainstorming ideas now and you could be our next winner!
Member Challenge Theme: Light and Color
If inspiration still hasn’t struck you yet, here are some examples to get you started. You’re going to do great!
Read the rules and jump right into the ‘Light and Color’ Member Challenge!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the challenge dates (January 21, 2022 – March 13, 2022).
- Images must be submitted by March 13, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted in the Community Member Challenge thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by March 24, 2022, on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge feature and major bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 49 | Light and Color thread on the Community and submit your work in a comment. Details, rules and prize information can be found there as well.
Create and submit an amazing image for your chance to win a feature, bragging rights, and exposure on our social channels.