Did you know Adobe debuted a new update to Lightroom today? Get up to speed fast on all the changes with Scott Kelby’s newest class! He will walk through the new profiles (like B&W and Creative profiles), Profile-based workflows, and how to take advantage of all of these updated features in the latest version of Lightroom Classic, CC, and Mobile.
Here’s what Scott covers in the class:
- What RAW Profiles Are (and why they matter)
- Applying RAW Profiles
- Converting Your Images to Adobe Color
- Accessing the Old Legacy Profiles
- Converting to Black & White Using the New Creative B&W Profiles
- Dehaze’s New Home
- New Lightroom Mobile Features
- Using the New Auto Feature and Other LR Additions in the Past 6 Months
There’s no one better to learn from than Scott Kelby himself! You’ll be up and running in no time with his newest class: Getting Up to Speed Fast on the New 2018 Lightroom!
Scott is the President and CEO of KelbyOne, is also the original “Photoshop Guy”, the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference, Training Director and instructor for KelbyOne Live Seminars, and author of a string of bestselling technology and photography books.