Member Challenge 31 | The Little Things
It’s time for Member Challenge 31 and the theme is…The Little Things! Good things come in small packages. We want to see you get creative and think small!
Just because the subject is pocket-sized, doesn’t mean the impact can’t be huge! We hope this challenge gives you a chance to zoom in, focus on the details, and get creative with texture and small scale framing.
Member Challenge Theme: The Little Things
So grab your cameras and scale things down to size! If you need any inspiration, take a look at these photos.
Do you have an idea of what you want to photograph for our latest photo Member Challenge? Make sure you read the rules before you get started!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (August 2nd-September 1th)
- Images must be submitted by September 1, 2019, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted in the Community Member Challenge thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by September 12, 2019, on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 31 | The Little Things thread on the Community and submit your work in a comment. Details, rules and prize information can be found there as well.
Create and submit an amazing image for your chance to win a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and exposure on our social channels.