It is officially summer and we are so ready to relax, have some fun, and enjoy the sunny weather! Are you planning to travel this summer? Whether it’s a road trip, international travel, the beach, or even just exploring your own town, traveling is a great way to gain new experiences.
So for this Member Challenge, we want to see your best travel photography! If you need a little inspiration, check out Scott Kelby’s newest class, Travel Photography: A Photographer’s Guide to New York City. Even if you’re not visiting the Big Apple, this class, along with a variety of our other travel photography classes, will walk you through realistic travel scenarios and give you all the tips and tricks to capturing the iconic sites, as well as the hidden treasures, of your city.
Remember, you don’t have to go far for it to be considered traveling 🙂
There are a few rules though:
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (6/29/18 – 7/29/18)
- Images must be submitted by 7/29/18 at 11:59 PM EDT
- Entry must be submitted in the Community thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by 8/9/18 on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 22 | Travel Photography thread on the Community and submit your work via a comment. Details, rules, and the prize information can be found there as well.
Good luck to all! And remember, have fun!