Spring has officially sprung!
For this Member Challenge, we want you to embrace the season and get out and capture the beautiful flowers beginning to bloom. Let’s see the textures, the pops of color, and all the details.
If you need some pointers or inspiration, check out Melanie Kern-Favilla’s newest class on creating breathtaking floral images. A self-taught photographer herself, she began shooting flower images in her garden, eventually transitioning to in-studio floral photography. She offers some great tips on how to capture all of their beautiful intricacies.
There are a few rules though:
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (4/6/18 – 5/6/18)
- Images must be submitted by 5/6/18 at 11:59 PM EDT
- Entry must be submitted in the Community thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by 5/17/18 on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 20 | Flowers thread on the Community and submit your work via a comment. Details, rules, and the prize information can be found there as well.
Good luck to all! And remember, have fun!