Member Challenge 54 | Up Close In Nature
This next challenge theme really plays on the photographer’s ability to capture the details. Show us a unique point of view on a subject that we might see everyday in nature.
We want to see your best interpretation of the theme ‘Up Close in Nature’! Pull out that macro lens, take a walk through the landscape around you, and be on the lookout for your star subject!
Member Challenge Theme: Up Close In Nature
Check out the following photos and get some inspiration for your entry!
Read the rules and jump right into the Up Close in Nature Member Challenge!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work to the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the challenge dates (January 27, 2023 – April 23, 2023).
- Images must be submitted by April 23rd, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted to the Member Challenge Gallery
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced on the Insider by May 4, 2023—the winner will receive a Member Challenge feature, the prizes below, and major bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, click the link below and upload your entry.
The Winner Will Receive….
- (1) Signed copy of The Landscape Photography Book by photographer and award-winning author, Scott Kelby
- (1) Replay of your choice for any currently available KelbyOneLive Conference*
- An exclusive spotlight on our Insider page and Social Platforms
- Opportunities to be featured in Photoshop User Magazine
*Photoshop World not included
Create and submit an amazing image for your chance to win a feature, bragging rights, and exposure on our social channels.