Why Should You Attend PSW 2021? Here Are 10 Reasons!
During this past year, the one question we kept hearing again and again was: “When is Photoshop World coming back?!”
It’s finally time to put rumors to rest! Photoshop World, the event you know and love is happening online in 2021. Mark your calendar for August 31st – September 2nd!
3 DAYS. 20+ INSTRUCTORS. 3 TRACKS. OVER 60 SESSIONS. BONUS AFTER-HOURS EVENTS. IT’S GONNA BE WILD!
Don’t miss your chance to get in on the excitement. Whether you’re a PSW die-hard, or it’s your first time, there’s so much to discover at Photoshop World.
1. Watch live, interactive sessions with 20+ top industry pros.
During Photoshop World, you’re not just an audience member, you can ask questions and engage with our instructors in the chatbox—live on the screen! Here’s a sneak peek at who’s teaching this year.
- Scott Kelby: Award-Winning Photoshop, Photography & Lightroom Author
- Dave Black: Sports Photographer & Lightpainting Guru
- Glyn Dewis: Photographer, Educator & Author
- Frank Doorhof: Fashion & Glamour Photographer
- Kaylee Greer: Private & Pet/Dog Photographer
- Peter Hurley: Master of the Headshot
- Joe McNally: Master of Portraits & World Leader in Flash Education
- Moose Peterson: Leading Wildlife & Aviation Photographer & Author
- Kristina Sherk: DC-Based High-End Photoshop Retoucher & Educator
- Terry White: Adobe’s Worldwide Photography & Photoshop Evangelist
- Dave Clayton Graphic Design & Creative Specialist
- Mark Heaps: Design & Communications Specialist
- Karen Hutton: International Landscape & Travel Photographer
- Ramtin Kazemi: Award-Winning Landscape Photographer
- Erik Kuna Astrophotographer
- Bret Malley: Imaginative Photographer & Educator
- Mimo Meidany: Long Exposure Photographer
- Victoria Pavlov: Photoshop Painter & Artist
- Serge Ramelli: Landscape & Urban Photographer
- Rick Sammon: Canon Explorer of Light & Travel Photography Expert
- Tracy Sweeney: Family & Newborn Photographer
- Rob Sylvan: Photographer, Educator, & Author
2. Connect with other like-minded photographers from around the world virtually.
Spend 3 days with a friendly group of photographers who all share a passion for photography, Photoshop, and Lightroom! You’re in good company, and you’re bound to make some friends!
3. Dive deep into Photoshop, Lightroom, and photography with 3 different sessions to choose from each hour.
One great part of Photoshop World is that YOU choose your own journey. With 3 tracks and tons of sessions, you can mix and match whichever sessions spark your interest!
These are some of the sessions we just can’t wait to see!
- Photography for Beginners with Scott Kelby
- The Magic of Compositing with Bret Malley
- The Secrets of Creating Amazing Headshot Portraits with Peter Hurley
- Secrets to Capturing the Best Dog Photos Ever with Kaylee Greer
- Managing Lighting on Location with Joe McNally
- And more…
4. All paid attendees will receive a 6-month KelbyOne Pro membership.*
All registered attendees including current KelbyOne Pro and KelbyOne Plus Annual & Monthly Members will receive a 6 Month Pro Membership. Once you are registered you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your membership.
5. Enjoy exciting events like Midnight Madness, After Hours Party, and more!
As you know, Photoshop World isn’t a typical 9-5 conference—the party continues after hours! While they might look a little different, attendees will still get to experience the same events you know and love at Photoshop World. Get ready to have some fun!
6. Prepare yourself for all of the excitement, laughter, and energy of our Keynote presentation!
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry (from laughing so hard!). Come along for the journey that is the Photoshop World Keynote. Our dedicated and passionate speakers kill it every year!
7. Reach for your potential and submit your image to be considered in our Guru Awards.
Every year we receive hundreds of entries. Could your photo be crowned this year’s winner? Register for this event to be alerted when submissions go live!
8. Unlock the secret to editing your images and developing your own style.
2 of our 3 tracks are solely devoted to developing your post-processing skills and finding your style. Whether you’re doing your touch-ups in Lightrooms or going to town in Photoshop—find your start here!
9. Get the motivation you need to discover the photographer inside of you.
Many of our attendees have been with us on this journey for over 20 years. With all of that experience, we know that motivation isn’t just something that magically appears—you need the right environment to bring it out of you. Let us help support you on YOUR journey.
10. Get access to all session recordings for 1 year!*
*Recorded sessions will be available 5-7 days after the event has completed. Attendees can access the conference replays for up to one year after the event date.
Are You Ready to Explore Photoshop World? Don’t Wait to Unlock Your Creativity!
Photoshop World, the creative event of the year, will be here before you know it! Don’t be the only one without your ticket!