Member Challenge 40 | Landscapes
Just a few weeks ago we hosted our Landscape Photography Conference. Now, we’re giving you a chance to put your landscape photography skills to work!
Whether you want to submit a Deb Sandidge-like infrared image, a seascape inspired by Rick Sammon, or shoot the MilkyWay like Erik Kuna—we want to see your best landscape photo!
What will you photograph? Rivers, lakes, mountains, fields, and beaches can all provide beautiful settings. Hopefully, you were paying attention in class, because it’s time for the ultimate test!
Member Challenge Theme: Landscapes
Need some ideas? Here are a few photos to spark inspiration!
We can’t wait to see your entries to this competition! Make sure you read the rules before you get started!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (September 18th-October 25th)
- Images must be submitted by October 25th, 2020, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted in the Community Member Challenge thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by November 5th, 2020 on the Insider—the winner will receive a featured post, exposure on our socials, and major bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 40 | Landscapes thread on the Community and submit your work in a comment. Details, rules, and prize information can be found there as well.
Create and submit an amazing image for your chance to win a special Member Challenge prize and exposure on our social channels. Past winners have even been selected for covers of our magazines, so it’s a pretty big deal!