Join Aaron Van, a commercial food and beverage photographer, as he teaches you the fundamental skills to capture amazing-looking food in the studio. Aaron loves telling stories with food, and starting with the basics in camera gear, lighting, and settings, he’ll take you step-by-step through his process of creating stunning food shots from a variety of angles.
Each lesson builds on the concepts of the previous lessons as he changes out subjects, lighting, modifiers, and camera angles to give you the foundational skills to make informed decisions in your own shoots. You’ll even learn how to stop motion with flash! Be sure to eat before watching this class, as it will leave you hungry for more.
Want a preview of this class? Check out the lessons below!
- Gear and Technical Details
- Putting into Practice
- All About Lights
- Light Modifiers
- Modifiers in Practice
- Scene Set and Light Modified
- Natural Light Look
- Using V-Flats
- Top-Down Shooting: Part 1
- Top-Down Shooting: Part 2
- Charcuterie Board Shoot: Part 1
- Charcuterie Board Shoot: Part 2
- Milk and Cookies with Splash: Part 1
- Milk and Cookies with Splash: Part 2
Watch this course—out now!
AaronVan is a commercial advertising photographer. Food, beverage, liquid and product specialist.