It’s time for another Member Challenge. This week we want you to get out there and photograph something red. Don’t just pull something from your library though—that’s no fun! From here on out, we want you to create a brand new image for the challenge at hand.
And because we want you to create a new image, we’re going to give you a little more time on these Member Challenges. You’ll have until 11:59PM EDT on Tuesday instead of Monday. That’s one extra day to flex your creativity!
Now, to get back on track, here’s a few examples of images featuring red.
Now that you know what we’re looking for, here are the rules. (They’re have been some changes, so make sure you read them!)
- Only 1 submission per member
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (we will look at metadata!)
- Images must be submitted by Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 11:59PM EDT
- Entry must be submitted via the Community.
Rules read? Perfect! Get out there, shoot something red, and then submit your work via the Member Challenge 11: Red thread on the Community.