Win bragging rights and a 40” 5 in 1 Reflector Kit from Westcott—perfect for portraits and headshots!
About This Contest:
Time to show off your skills. Show us the best color graded photo you’ve created. We want to see the Before and the After, so make sure you submit the original, unedited file as well as your created image for this contest.
Not sure where to start? Watch Viktor Fejes’ “Advanced Photoshop: The Psychology and Science Behind Color Grading.”
And here’s an example of what cinematic color grading can look like…
Here’s How it Works:
- Selection: Viktor Fejes will pick one winner based on creativity and accordance to theme.
- Entries are due: October 27, 2017 by 11:59PM EDT
- Entry fee: Free for KelbyOne members (MUST BE A MEMBER TO ENTER)
- Prize: 40” 5 in 1 Reflector Kit from Westcott AND your image will be featured on the Insider and KelbyOne Social Media Channels
- The Fine Print: Submission must be the original work of the entrant One entry per member, per contest You maintain the rights to your image
- Naming Your File: Please name your files as follow “filename_Before” and “filename_after” — the part saying “filename” is interchangeable with whatever you’d like to name your file
- Photo does NOT have to be one taken by you—it can be a stock photo
Picking a Winner:
Viktor Fejes, KelbyOne Instructor and Founder of GILD Studios, will collect all of the entries and go through the creations one by one. Once he’s selected a winner, we’ll make the grand announcement via The Insider.
The winning image will be showcased to hundreds of thousands of people via different platforms including the Insider, KelbyOne’s Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram, as well as in possible future contest graphics/announcements. To be tagged on Instagram or Twitter, please provide your social media handles.
Head on over to the Community to submit your Color Grading entry!