Photographing Wildlife in Winter with Moose Peterson
When you’re out in the elements of winter, photographing wildlife can pose a challenge. If you’re a fan of wildlife and adventuring out in the cold, this course is for you! Moose Peterson will give you the tools to have a great time viewing and photographing birds and mammals in their winter environments.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside!
- Getting Prepared Part 1: Feet
- Getting Prepared Part 2: Legs
- Getting Prepared Part 3: Core and Hands
- Getting Prepared Part 4: Head
- Working With Camera Gear in the Cold
- Shooting in the Snow
- Photographing Birds in Winter
- Photographing Mammals in Winter
Start watching Moose Peterson’s new photography class “Photographing Wildlife in Winter” now!
Moose’s passion lies in photographing and bringing attention to endangered wildlife and preserving the role aviation has played in history. Along the way Moose has been honored for his photographic passion: a Nikon Ambassador USA, Lexar Elite Photographer, and recipient of the John Muir Conservation Award. He shares his knowledge through his writing, being published in over 143 magazines worldwide and author of 28 books.