Newborn Photography: From Concept to Completion How to Make Magical Kids Portraits with Natural Light with Tracy Sweeney
Sweet little innocent newborns are such a bundle of joy to shoot on camera. Babies are only that small once! So you’d better work fast to capture the moment before it’s gone!
In this all out, 32 lesson newborn photography class, Tracy Sweeney examines the role of using props, camera settings, lenses, and editing your newborn photos. In newborn photography, your subjects are particularly little and need delicate care in how they are photographed, so take the time to do it right!
- Prop Setup
- Wrapping Bella
- Photographing Bella Session
- Editing Bella Session: Lightroom Classic
- Editing Bella Session: Photoshop
- Prop Setup Theo Session
- Posing: Theo Session
- Photographing Theo Session
- Editing Theo Session: Lightroom Classic
- Editing Theo Session: Photoshop
- Prop Setup Charlotte Session
- Wrapping Charlotte
- Posing: Charlotte Session
- Photographing Charlotte Session
- Editing Charlotte Session: Lightroom Classic and Photoshop
- Prop Setup Hailey Session
- Wrapping Hailey
- Posing & Photographing Hailey
- Editing Hailey Session: Lightroom Classic and Photoshop
- Prop Setup Kai & Cole Session
- Wrapping Kai & Cole
- Posing & Photographing Kai & Cole
- Editing Kai & Cole Session: Lightroom Classic and Photoshop
- Prop Setup Zoey Session
- Wrapping Zoey
- Posing & Photographing Zoey
- Editing Zoey Session: Lightroom Classic and Photoshop
Learn these techniques with Tracy right now!
Tracy Sweeney, owner/photographer of Elan Studio, is an award-winning child, family, and commercial photographer. Tracy loves capturing simple, candid moments, the indelible beauty of new beginnings and life. Her work has been featured in Click Magazine, Digital Professional Photographer, Buy Buy Baby, and Target Stores. She is also an educator with a Masters Degree in Education and Doctoral work in Curriculum, Instruction, and Technology.