Member Monday Featuring Reinier Snijders
Today’s Member spotlight goes to Netherlands based photographer, Reinier Snijders!
He traveled around the world to Hong Kong to get this shot, this might be our most global Member Monday yet!
Here’s Reinier to share his thoughts on this incredible photograph!
About the Photographer
- Hometown: Haarlem, The Netherlands
- Years in Photography: About 5 years
- Years as a KO Member: My first year
About the Photo:
- Title: Man in the middle
- Location: Hong Kong
- Any additional description of the photograph: One of my favorite spots in Hong Kong which I found by just following my feet. This is what I really like to do in the cities I travel to.
- Gear/Software Used: Sony A7rIII + Sony FE 24-105 Lightroom / Photoshop / NIK
Describe your creative style in 3 words
Urban, atmospheric, street.
Tell us about a time you struggled or failed with your photography, and how you overcame it?
I’ve been struggling since I started. 😊 But I see it as a nonstop journey/adventure to find my way and grow.
What sparked your love of photography?
It was Instagram. A friend told me to have a look at it and from that moment I was hooked on photography (Not on Instagram). And when I’m hooked, I’m all in!
What’s your favorite class on KelbyOne and why?
Connect with Reinier
Thanks to Reinier for sharing his story with us, all the way from The Netherlands!
Thank you for joining us for another Member Monday! If you haven’t yet, be sure to submit your photos for a chance to receive a Member Monday feature of your own.