Member Challenge 37 | From Your Kitchen
It’s time for Member Challenge 37 and the theme is…From Your Kitchen! Don’t worry. You don’t have to be a MasterChef to do well on this next assignment.
Remember the subject doesn’t have to taste good, just look good! You could even forego the subject of food completely and snap a pic of your utensils, dinnerware, your kitchen, or a family member.
Since you’re probably spending a lot of time in the kitchen already (no judgment!), why not set up a photoshoot and get creative?
Member Challenge Theme: From Your Kitchen
So grab your cameras and get going! If you need any inspiration, take a look at these photos.
Do you have an idea of what you want to photograph for our latest photo Member Challenge? Make sure you read the rules before you get started!
How the Member Challenge Works
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (April 17th-May 24th)
- Images must be submitted by May 24th, 2020, at 11:59 PM ET
- Entry must be submitted in the Community Member Challenge thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by June 4th on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
- After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 37 | From Your Kitchen thread on the Community and submit your work in a comment. Details, rules and prize information can be found there as well.
Create and submit an amazing image for your chance to win a special Member Challenge prize and exposure on our social channels. Past winners have even been selected for covers of our magazines, so it’s a pretty big deal!