With Bret Malley’s new class on How to Create Realistic Shadows for Composites and judging images for the Guru Awards at our upcoming Photoshop World Conference – we’ve had composites on the brain! For this Member Challenge, we want to see your photography and Photoshop skills come together and create a composite!
Made by combining several distinct photographs together into one cohesive image, we know this is definitely a challenge but we have faith in you! Plus, we offer a variety of courses if you need some help with technique or inspiration. And don’t forget about creating those realistic shadows!
There are a few rules though:
- Entrant must be a KelbyOne Pro member to submit their work into the contest
- Work must be original to the entrant
- Only one image can be submitted per entrant
- Work must be created within the timeline given (5/18/18 – 6/17/18)
- Images must be submitted by 6/17/18 at 11:59 PM EDT
- Entry must be submitted in the Community thread as a comment with the image attached
- The winner of this Member Challenge will be announced by 6/28/18 on the Insider—the winner will receive a Member Challenge Winner t-shirt and bragging rights!
After you’ve created your image, head on over to the Member Challenge 21 | Composites thread on the Community and submit your work via a comment. Details, rules, and the prize information can be found there as well.
Good luck to all! And remember, have fun!