Issue 33 of Lightroom Magazine is now available! In this issue, Gilmar Smith shows how self-portraits can make us better photographers and create a more intimate bond with our craft. Plus, Martin Evening demonstrates how to work with the Styles in Post-Crop Vignetting, Serge Ramelli shares his top-five tips for Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom for Web, Rob Sylvan talks about the evolution of Lightroom for desktop computers and mobile devices, and Sean McCormack takes us on a tour of the Loupedeck.
About The Author
Managing Editor Photoshop User and Lightroom Magazine
- REVIEW: Cotton Camera Carrying System (CCS) G3 HarnessScore: 98%
- REVIEW: OWC Drive DockScore: 90%
- REVIEW: Alien Skin Exposure X2Score: 90%
- REVIEW: Sekonic L-858D-U SpeedmasterScore: 90%
- REVIEW: HP Z2 Mini G3 Performance WorkstationScore: 98%
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)