Ready for another Member Challenge? This week’s a bit different. Instead of submitting your own photograph, we want you to use the image we’re proving and retouch it using the techniques you’ve learned from classes like “Portrait Retouching in Adobe Lightroom CC,” and “The Essential Elements of Retouching.” The image we want you to retouch is directly below: You can download the file for retouching here. You’ll have until 11:59PM EDT on Tuesday, August 15th to submit your retouched image. For rules and entering, swing on over to Member Challenge 12 | Retouching in the...Read More
Author: Melissa White
In March, the KelbyOne crew had the distinct pleasure of meeting Tracy Sweeney and filming her first KelbyOne class, Family Photography: The Art Of Storytelling. Tracy comes to us with 8 years of experience as an amazing child and family photographer. In her class, she talks about the importance of building a relationship with the family members, her approach to lighting and location, post-processing techniques and how to capture authentic relationships to craft a story. Below are a couple of images from her class: About Tracy: Tracy Sweeney, owner/photographer of Elan Studio in Bristol, Rhode Island, is an international award...Read More
- New Class! Landscape Photography: Preplanning & Post-Processing with Richard Bernabe
- Watch the Photoshop World 2017 Keynote!
- Last Week on The Grid: Are Robots Going to Steal Your Job?
- Just Released! A New Lightroom Class from Scott Kelby
- Scott’s New Photoshop CC is Now In Stock (also available in ebook format)